Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Va-cay!!!

The fam and I just spent a little over two weeks with friends and family, at the cottage, in the sunshine, on the water, and around the campfire. It was pure heaven. We also managed to spend a few days in Thessalon with my parents too, and additionally squeezed in the wedding celebration of a lovely couple. It was busy, yet relaxing, and I really couldn't have asked for a better two weeks (minus the broken dryer, which is a whole other blog).

16 days, three thousand kms later, and it's over... just like that!


(insert two year-old tantrum here)

Seriously, forcing my hand to turn on the alarm on Sunday night was borderline torture - it burned, bad.

Then... up and at 'em at 6am, shower, hair dryer, the whole routine... it was nothing short of depressing. However, I am thankful to have a wonderful job to return to... and we captured some many fun memories in our two weeks, that I will be awhile going through all the pics.

I almost don't have any time to reflect on this vacation as my mind is so busy concentrating on E's fast approaching first day of kindergarten.

Wrapping my mind around that is taking a bit, but I know he's ready, and I am happy that he's looking forward to it.

Not much time left to get my big boy ready for school but ... looking forward to a weekend of shopping to kick things off!


Happy upcoming labour day weekend to everyone!

 SC live signature

Labels: ,